Permanent Dental Crown Replacement
Who is an ideal candidate?
Frankly speaking, this is what your dentist will decide for you. Whether you are the right candidate for tooth replacement or not, is something that they are in the best position to decide, of course only after conducting tests. This is required because only a doctor can decide as to what kind of replacement you would need. Now, that depends on the volume and density of your bones. Again, if your endodontist finds the gap between your teeth is wide enough or if your bones do not support the dental implants, then they seek help in bone regeneration. It totally varies from case to case and you need to wait on your doctor for this.
Benefits or the teeth replacement surgery
Talking about benefits; brings us to one point of discussion that of heightened self-esteem. This is true, because tooth replacement will make you look younger and attractive. It will bring out the perfect smile that millions yearn for and you will be able to wear it for long without having to bother about losing it.
- Most importantly you feel the comfort
- You can enjoy your meals as you will not feel the discomfort anymore
- Not to forget, that this improves your oral health
- These days dental implants are pretty convenients to use
- These implants are durable
- They are low on maintenance